I Told A Story.....

          I told a “Stall Time Story” to our son tonight at bed. I hadn't told those in a while. When he was really little I used to tell them at bath time (usually when he didn't wanna finish bath time; hence the name).

           He asked for one tonight, and I told it. I didn't think I had it in me to tell one tonight (it's been a rough few weeks after losing a job the 14th); by the grace of God I was able to though. I didn't realize how fun, therapeutic, and empowering it would be though; for both of us.

            What healthy, life-giving habit are you revisiting? How is it giving life, healing, empowerment to you and those around you? 

Sidenote: If any of the writing on this blog has made a good impact on your life in someway (EVEN if it was something you may have enjoyed reading for a particular reason), please feel free to share this blog with someone else who could be blessed also. Thank you for your support! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thinking (6-Word Non-Fiction)

Maybe I Can....

Even In