For A While (Pantoum Persona Poem)

I'll pause and play for a while.

Eat while I eat from my paws.

I wonder why they keep looking at me.

At least they aren't attacking me I guess.


Eat while I eat from my paws.

Running at breakneck speeds I laugh.

At least they aren't attacking me I guess.

So I continue on and enjoy the day.


Running at breakneck speeds I laugh.

Jumping from limp to limp I make it a game.

So I continue on and enjoy the day. 

Running, eating, and laughing some more.


Jumping from limp to limp I make it a game.

I wonder why they keep looking at me.

Running, eating, and laughing some more.

I'll pause and play for a while.


Sidenote: If any of the writing on this blog has made a good impact on your life in someway (EVEN if it was something you may have enjoyed reading for a particular reason), please feel free to share this blog with someone else who could be blessed also. Thank you for your support! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thinking (6-Word Non-Fiction)

Maybe I Can....

Even In