In The Constant

       Past the change. Past the shifting that's shifting me; I'm looking. Past the breakdown, where Jesus knows I've broke down from time to time; still I've been given grace. Grace to get up and enter the day again, where the "nights" of life have felt long. In the constant changes. In the hustle, where I struggle, finding hope again in faith; faith that tells me my circumstances don't define me, don't define my family, they're just moments of shifting, where Jesus never does. 

Sidenote: If any of the writing on this blog has made a good impact on your life in someway (EVEN if it was something you may have enjoyed reading for a particular reason), please feel free to share this blog with someone else who could be blessed also. Thank you for your support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How (Poetry)

Fight (A 4-Word Poetic Experiment)

Roles We Play