Strange Monday (Poetry)

I wish I had something clever to say,

here on this unusual Monday.

I wonder if I should stop and pray,

or simply stay in weird rhymes today.


I wish I had something clever to say,

here on this unusual Monday;

writing and creating anyway.


I wish I knew what to say,

here on this unmotivated Monday;

writing and creating weird rhymes anyway.


I'm lookin’ and seein’ there was something to say:

create anyway even on a strange day,

whether or not it's a strange Monday.


Sidenote: If any of the writing on this blog has made a good impact on your life in someway (EVEN if it was something you may have enjoyed reading for a particular reason), please feel free to share this blog with someone else who could be blessed also. Thank you for your support! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thinking (6-Word Non-Fiction)

Maybe I Can....

Even In