It's Been Quiet (Non-Fiction Experiment)
It's been quiet off and on. Busy screams while creativity tries to talk; so I lean in further, wait a little longer, express something in creating with a pen and some words. "Results may vary. ", a warning of caution I saw somewhere that I can't forget, that I can't remember it's origin either though. "Vary they will.", I think to myself; still I write.
I write of the slide in my mind, the family enjoying "playtime" together that I don't know yet. I watch them in my imagination, wondering what they'll do next.
Sidenote: If any of the writing on this blog has made a good impact on your life in someway (EVEN if it was something you may have enjoyed reading for a particular reason), please feel free to share this blog with someone else who could be blessed also. Thank you for your support!
Comments
Post a Comment