The Actual One

           I left it there, somewhere under four parts of utter darkness, some part of me. Fire took me. Effort consumed me. Somehow, by the grace of God I rose and walked out. I left me there, somewhere under four sections of utter darkness in an enclosed area of a large house, some essence of who I was. 

            I rose to my feet, passed through fires of a summer day ending, and found my energy and myself again in a welcome exchange of time with youth. There the inner child came to play, to call the adult to fun in playtime with youth, our son, where two children played and were found living; the inner child and the actual one. 

Sidenote: If any of the writing on this blog has made a good impact on your life in someway (EVEN if it was something you may have enjoyed reading for a particular reason), please feel free to share this blog with someone else who could be blessed also. Thank you for your support! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thinking (6-Word Non-Fiction)

Maybe I Can....

Even In