Pictures And Places With Different Faces
Pictures and places that keep showing up in my mind, ones that tell stories that I am curious about. Pictures and places with different faces, moments of lives lived and I'm wondering what happened there. Somewhere in the dark Lego pieces still lie, left to tell a time of play that could have happened in one of the most unlikely places: a crawl space. A family wrecked by tragedy so many years ago, and I'm left to wonder if this was a happy moment before, or something else.
Pictures and places, where a butterfly flaps wings, glides on a welcomed wind, and takes in the whole journey. Feet from this moment of solace in a summer's fire remain what's left of a family indoors, struggling in battles most know nothing about. That there could be a way to capture such wonder, lighten their load, give grace to deep hurts and heavy weights carried!
Pictures and places of an old house with old chemical still in the rusted cage of a metal can that's seen better days. "How long has it been there? When was it used and how?" , questions that I wish to know more; but perhaps that's the beauty of it. Left to wonder in moments as these, reflecting again on these strange encounters, grateful that it isn't all spoonfed to me; that is the beauty. Here I am thinking. Here I am curious. Here I am also content, knowing I am only shown what need be shown so as not to overwhelm me, for that is also where the beauty lies: in wonderful protection, grateful for God's protection over me!
Sidenote: If any of the writing on this blog has made a good impact on your life in someway (EVEN if it was something you may have enjoyed reading for a particular reason), please feel free to share this blog with someone else who could be blessed also. Thank you for your support!
Comments
Post a Comment