Eight Three
Eight three, and I laugh, laugh at hungry words full of hungry ideas. A date in time. A metaphor dining on three of something eaten; and I laugh at the metaphor once more.
Eight three, "What was eaten on that particular day?", I wanna say, question in my silly literary wanderings, where a busy soul wants to constructively play; so I do. Writing strange words, laughing at the funny puns that dance with metaphors, and I with them. The inner child plays for a moment. The adult watches in amusement. Both take some time together within a tired soul. Creation and creativity happen, expression that refreshes my soul, makes me whole, and it is good.
Sidenote: If any of the writing on this blog has made a good impact on your life in someway (EVEN if it was something you may have enjoyed reading for a particular reason), please feel free to share this blog with someone else who could be blessed also. Thank you for your support!
Comments
Post a Comment