Chapters And Sentences

          Chapters and sentences calling to me. Years and moments that speak as one story. Looking at how things have changed, how things change, both long term and presently. 

           Sentences and paragraphs that speak their narratives, tell of lives encountered, of those around and of my own; here I'm listening. 

           Should I be grateful for the good even when circumstances say otherwise? Consider what truths remain to be taken in and allowed to transform a worn soul as mine; or should I simply continue on without reflecting? This feels suffocating to neglect reflection, reject the whole of a perspective while instead just taking it all at face value and not growing. I will not.

             Chapters and sentences speaking to me through those memories of moments; and I'm listening. Sentences and paragraphs that shorten their span of time enough for me to grasp what needs grabbing hold of, looking at again, and discarding what doesn't.  Taking a moment to consider what is productive and good, focus on these while considering how even what's not right makes it stronger; acknowledging enough there while NOT focusing on those steps of a journey. 

                Here I am grateful, for expression and reflection, both long term and short, for chapters and sentences, sentences and paragraphs, even when I'm tired and worn as I am. 

Sidenote: If any of the writing on this blog has made a good impact on your life in someway (EVEN if it was something you may have enjoyed reading for a particular reason), please feel free to share this blog with someone else who could be blessed also. Thank you for your support! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thinking (6-Word Non-Fiction)

When

Maybe I Can....